CANA High Voltage is an industry leader in the construction of high voltage facilities ranging from 4.16 kV to 500 kV.
We Provide the Construction Experts to Ensure Safe and High Quality Work
An important component of our service capability is our expertise with field construction. We provide construction services for high voltage facilities that range from 4.16 kV to 500 kV. Our scope of work typically consists of site preparation, foundation installation, cable system installation and the assembly of structures, buswork and equipment.
In order to ensure safe and high quality work, experienced and qualified managers and supervisors work directly on site to oversee all installations.
We provide the whole construction package. Following site work, we can deliver:
- Concrete and Screw-in foundations
- Transform oil containment facilities
- Transformer fire walls
- Wood and steel structures
- Pipe and wire buswork
- Grounding grids, grounding rods and wells
- Control cables and cable support systems
- Fiber Optic cables
- Power cables up to 25 kV
- DC Battery installations
- Power Transformers
- Optical Current Transformers
- Current/Potential Transformers
- Circuit Breakers
- 25 kV Switchgear
- Capacitor Banks
- Acceptance testing for all equipment
- Manual and motor operated airbreak switches